Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well, I guess I should tell you a bit about myself and where I am buying my HOME. I am 46, never married, and with out children. I have been living in the Hampton's for 11 years, except for a year that I spent back in the City (New York, that is), a winter when I tried southern Florida, and on and off in Port Jefferson where I have a good male friend.

Other than that I have lived in the Hampton's since the spring of 1998. I have lived all over the Hampton's, as I had mentioned, I moved approximately 30 times in these past 11 years.

The South Fork of Long Island, is The Hampton's, one of New York State’s most famous vacation choices. It is bounded on one side by the Peconic Bay and on the other by The Atlantic Ocean. Like most places the Hampton's have changed dramatically in the past ten years. Some changes have been for good and some for not so good, overall it has become an easier place to live and work. And now since the housing crises has hit it has become affordable for met to buy a HOME.

Yippee!

No comments: