Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am writing this blog for several reasons: writing regularly, expressing myself about my intense desire to have my own HOME, and informing others that they too can buy a house (especially single women), and to convey the plight that I am experienceing to own my own HOME. Though, I am sure I will have a breakthrough or two as I continue and enivitably something else will reveal itself.

Since I have been investigating and preapring to buy a house I have mentioned it to several women with in 10 years, both ways, of my age. The looks of surprise I received from them were interesting to say the least by the way all these women do not own there own home. And I believe they are not aware that they can own there own home.

This is something I too was unware of. Sure I dreamnt of owning my own home as I dreamnt of having the perfect man in my life. Though, I simply thought both dreams were simply just that, dreams.

Until one day when I met a firefighter.

No comments: