Hello Everyone!
I am so excited! I am on my way to buy my own home!
With the housing crises that the world has experienced these past several years some may wonder why I would want to own a home. And then some may wonder how I got to 2010 with out having owned one before. Yes, the home I purchase will be my first! And after 30 some odd moves in just over 11 years I am more than ready to have MY HOME.
I say MY loudly because I have had the pleasure and displeasure of living with other people on and off for these past many years. Difficult would be an understatement in those displeasurable homes and though I do not want those times to stand out they certainly have helped to push me to desire my own home.
Desire is a key word in my life when it pertains to finding home. I think for many years I fantasized about it and of course considering I was born in 1963 I was told by my father that I would marry and have children neither of which occured. I did fantasizes, though briefly, that I would live with a man and though I have on occasion the word joy did not constantly hover over those residences. Certainly i am nt expecting perfection in relationship. But now is the time to FIND MY HOME. And, hello, make my rules.
Yes, living with a man helped to inspire my desire to buy my own home. That is a two edged phrase. On the one edge there is a man (meaning one man) that pushed me to have my own home and on the other edge there were men including that one man that only proved to me by living with them or just simply knowing them that I indeed want my OWN HOME!
Living with a man has its benefits and its trails. Sometimes the trails outweigh the benefits, and I must say I do applaud women who find men that when living with them the benefits outweigh the trails.
At this piont in my life that is not the condition. No matter. In those days years ago when dear old Dad would mistakenly declare (many a times mind you), You are going to get married and have children, I do recall my responds was always, I dont want to!
Yikes. Poor Dad. He was often wrong, but he many nice qualities too.
Back to My HOME.
And back to work and the day ahead which includes finding home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment