Friday, January 15, 2010

This is my second post, I would like this blog to be all about FindingHome. As I had mentioned in my previous post, I moved approximately 30 times in 11 years a matter that became very disturbing as time progressed. At first it was relatively easy. I had traveled much throughout my life here in these United States and around the globe, I lived abroad for years in Europe, Australia, and Central America so to continue to move about only proved my incredible ability to be highly adaptable. It is difficult to be anything but adaptable when one meets and intermingles with other cultures. However, by the time I hit 40 the bravado of adaptability was wearing thin and it became harder and harder to live with people that I did not know. Novelty was wearing thin. Certainly in these past 11 years I lived alone though it was perhaps overall a total of only 3 years the rest of that time I lived with others.

I am 46 now and so eager to have my own HOME!

I need breakfast see you later.




or care to much about. nothis is not a small issue I am I went to the gym this morning and took a swim

No comments: